What is the NDIS?
How can osteopathy help people with disability?
Osteopathy can help people with disability in various ways, depending on their individual needs and goals. Some of the benefits of osteopathy for people with disability are:
– Improving physical function and mobility
– Reducing pain and discomfort
– Enhancing quality of life and well-being
– Preventing or managing secondary complications
– Supporting rehabilitation and recovery
– Promoting independence and self-care
- General Anxiety Disorder
- muscle tone
- joint range of motion
- Peripheral Nerve pain
- Chronic pain management
- Fine/Gross motor control
- Chronic Constipation and GIT conditions
- For people with intellectual disability, osteopathy may help improve sensory integration, proprioception and social skills
What to do now?